Inman Aligner Aberdeen| Woodside Dental Practice
The Inman Aligner is the perfect solution for crowding or protrusion of the front teeth. It is really fast, very safe and great value compared to other systems.
With the patented Inman Aligner, your front teeth can be gently guided to an ideal position in a matter of weeks. Most cases complete in 8-16 weeks and because it’s removable you can take it out to fit with your lifestyle. The Inman Aligner looks much like a clear gum shield and so it is very discreet. The Inman Aligner is effective at correcting problems in the front of the mouth and so is particularly good in cases where you have had braces in the past and your teeth have now moved.
Treatment is normally completed in around 8 to 16 weeks depending on the amount of movement required, but this may take longer for complex cases.
Inman Aligner Cost
An Inman Aligner cost is typically cheaper than other cosmetic orthodontic solutions, costing around £1750.
Free tooth whitening and removable retainers are also included in the cost.
Call us on 01224 524444 to arrange a free consultation.
How does it work?
The Inman Aligner has Nickel Titanium coil springs that power two aligner bows that gently oppose each other, guiding the teeth into their new position.
These gentle forces are active over a very large range of movement, which is why the Inman Aligner works so quickly.
What is involved in treatment with the Inman Aligner?
- Visit us for an initial free consultation
- Impressions are taken so that the lab can fabricate your custom Inman Aligner
- Initial fitting of the Aligner approximately 2 weeks later
- Wear the Aligner 16-20 hours a day
- Regular Inman checks every 2-3 weeks
- As with other orthodontic treatment, after treatment is completed with the Inman Aligner, retention is recommended for life to prevent relapse. Retention can come in the form of a lingually bonded retainer or an Essix retainer.